- Group classes are booked for a three-month period with a specific number of classes for the following calendar month. This allows for the most cost-effective prices to be calculated and teaching resources to be allocated.
- Prices are charged in accordance with the current price list depending on the group size and the frequency of the classes.
- Payment is to be made upfront for each month .
- The number of students in a group may increase, but will be no more than 8 people.
- The students (the whole group) have the right to reschedule two of the classes per month, but must make these up within the month in which the change is made..
- Lateness or absence will not qualify a student for any refund, but the student will be informed by email as to the missed class and the homework he/she should complete for the following class.
- LINK School reserves the right to cancel classes or provide a substitute teacher in the event of sickness. If a class is to be rescheduled, it will be on a day and at a time convenient for both parties.
- All payments are non-refundable.
- After completing the initial three month course, the student may prolong the classes by further three months.
Cancellations: A student may cancel an individual class only when LINK School is notified by text/phone a minimum of 24 hours prior to the class. If notification is not received by LINK School at least 24 hours beforehand, the class will be treated as completed and charged accordingly, as teaching resources will already have been allocated.
An individual student may not cancel more than one class per month. The minimum number of classes per month in our 'twice-a-week system' is seven.
A 'once-a-week system' student may not cancel a class, but may reschedule a class on a day and at a time convenient for both parties. However, this does not absolve the student from the obligation of the regular monthly fee.
In the event of resignation from the one-on-one class the participant is required to provide LINK with one month's notice.
Lateness or absences will not qualify a student for any refund.